Posted Feb 06, 2004 in Blogging.
I've made a couple of minor tweaks to the si-blog:
- The categories page now shows only those categories that contain entries, and how many entries in each.
- My experimental Atom 0.3 feed has been slightly altered. I have changed the unique identifier to a standard URI. Since the feed is only experimental I didn't think it would do any harm - particularly as it's only been up for two weeks.
The work I have been doing on the functionality is coming to an end. The si-blog works pretty much how I hoped it would. I'll be taking a break from working on it for a while, after which I will turn my attention to the visual design.