Posted Mar 29, 2004 in Making Ends Meet.
I would like to buy a digital camera so that I can take pictures for use in web design projects. It should have the following qualities:
- The ability to take macro shots (make small things look big)
- Can be mounted on a tripod
- It should look the part - I don't want to turn up at a client's office with something that looks like it came from a box of cornflakes
- Should be good indoors or out
- Should have some sort of preview screen
I don't know the first thing about cameras, except that they cost a fortune. I'd appreciate any advice, including brand and model suggestions. Since I have a laptop that stays with me at all times, the camera needn't have a huge memory. I'd like it to be idiot-proof USB, if possible.