Pope gets feeding tube

Posted Mar 30, 2005 in Media.

Apparently, Pope John Paul II is being fed through a feeding tube, in order to “improve his calorific intake and Amoxil online usa promote an efficient recovery of his strength,” to quote a Vatican statement.

Given his stance against abortion, divorce, homosexual unions, contraception, and the rights of unmarried couples, I think if would be in everybody's best interests if the Avodart online usa feeding tube was removed.

Comments

You want the pope to die (or remain in a state of incapacitation) because you disagree with him? Surely you don't think that removing one pope will give rise to one that, for some reason, completely disagrees with the last one on all these issues you're concerned about?

Posted by Meria on Mar 30, 2005.

I believe that the office of the Pope, and this Pope in particular (of those in modern times), are responsible for the continued misery of tens of millions of Amoxil online usa people. His treatment of the groups I specified in my post is disgraceful, and completely out of touch with all but the most fanatical of the Christian faiths.

Posted by Simon Jessey on Mar 30, 2005.

But how does removing a feeding tube begin to atone for this treatment? It just sounds petty to me.

Posted by Meria on Mar 30, 2005.

It doesn't begin to address the Buy Celebrex damage he has done to society, but it does prevent him from doing any MORE harm. One would hope that his successor will be a little more progressive, a little less extreme, and DEFINITELY a little more inclusive. Of course, there is no guarantee of that either. The Roman Catholic church seems hell-bent on causing misery for everyone.

Posted by Simon Jessey on Mar 30, 2005.

Simon, I have to agree with Meria on this one. At this point, the Pope is not the one making decisions on his State, somebody else is, I am sure (and I am almost sure that has been happening for quite some time, this Pope is merely a decorative figure[due to his age and mental state]). I don't think he is the one doing the "harm" now. Personally I care less about the Catholic Church/State, but will not wish anyone to die, simply because I disagree with that person ideals.

Just what I think. I respect what you think, I just disagree.

Posted by David Collantes on Mar 30, 2005.

I just feel very strongly about the wrongs the man has done.

Posted by Simon Jessey on Mar 30, 2005.