This is Erik's fault:
Four jobs I've had
- I put handles on reproduction antique furniture.
- I stacked shelves.
- I edited videotapes.
- I designed and deployed websites.
Four movies I can watch over and over
- Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan - Shatner's finest hour.
- Lawrence of Arabia - Arabia is still a bloody awful mess.
- The Lord of the Rings - “There won't be a Shire, Pippin.”
- The Matrix - Slick, thought-provoking, great soundtrack.
Four places I have lived
- Ashtead, Surrey, England.
- Fetcham, Surrey, England.
- Earlsfield, London, England.
- Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, USA.
Four TV shows I love to watch
- Battlestar Galactica - The best show on television, in my opinion.
- Lost - Completely addictive.
- The Shield - I'm glad I don't live in Farmington!
- Top Gear - Used to be on the Discovery Channel, but now I have to rely on “other sources” to get my fix.
Four places I've been on vacation
- Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain.
- French Riviera, France.
- Brittany, France.
- The Outer Banks, North Carolina, USA.
Four websites I visit daily
Four places I'd rather be right now
- Asleep in my bed.
- Watching a movie in the Empire, Leicester Square.
- At an Aston Martin dealer, buying a DB9.
- Eating a well-done “No Rules Burger” at an Outback Steakhouse. Mine's with bacon, American cheese, and grilled onions.
Four people I'll pass this along to
I'm bored with memes. Feel free to pick up the baton if you want it.