Posted May 19, 2008 in Personal.
It's been a while since I've blogged. Life has been... well... complicated over the last few months, so I chose to retreat from some of my usual online activities and take a breather. Fury at a few groups of people has put me in the mood to blog, so I bring you a list of people I simply cannot stand. They are presented in no particular order, and I would welcome comments:
- Distributors of spam, and any other unsolicited electronic or paper junk mail.
- People who operate internet sockpuppets.
- Black-hat hacker scum who try to fuck around with my website, my computer and my identity.
- The voters who gave George W. Bush a second term.
- Ditto, first term.
- Media industry executives who are obsessed with restricting the rights of paying customers.
- Excessively-religious people, particularly those who insist they are somehow “better” than people who are not religious.
I have to stop now, because I have just realized that I could go on in this vein forever.