- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of monk fruit extract with erythritol
- 4 tablespoons of heavy cream
- ½ cup of natural peanut buttter
- ¼ cup of granulated Stevia
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon of xanthun gum
Preheat the oven to 400F. Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl, mix the almond flour, half the melted butter, the monk fruit sweetener and a pinch of salt with a fork. Spread it out into the base of the baking dish and bake for 10 minutes. Leave to cool completely.
Add the heavy cream, the rest of the butter, the peanut butter, the Splenda, the vanilla extract and the xanthum gum into a large bowl and whisk with a hand mixer until fully combined. Spread the mixture out onto the crust with a spatula. Optionally sprinkle some shaved chocolate and/or chopped nuts over top. Place in the fridge overnight. Cut into 9 pieces and keep them refrigerated in an airtight container.